Akshaya Tritiya is almost around the corner and while we are stuck at home, let us learn a bit about this festival which people celebrate with puja samagri.
The world is surviving a major pandemic including our very own motherland. This COVID-19 has brought down a shadow of sadness amongst the people. The entire humankind is in danger and that is why the whole country is under lockdown. While we are quarantining in our homes, let us know our culture and tradition a bit better. Akshaya Tritiya is knocking at the doors and this festival carries great importance in the lives of majority Indians. They celebrate with online puja samagri and pray to god. Let us know more about this festival.
The word “Akshaya” has a very deep inner meaning. It means to stay forever or something which never decays. So, this day is especially very important for businessmen. They make new investments and some expand their businesses on this auspicious day. Many people buy gold as devotees consider buying gold on this as one of the most felicitous things to do. Another name for Akshaya Tritiya is “Akha Teej” which marks the annual spring festival celebration of Hindus and Jains. Devotees observe this day on the third day of Shukla Paksha of the month “Baisakh“.
If you perform it properly with puja items then this day would bring a lot of prosperity and blessings in your life. Followers worship Ganesh Ji, Maa Lakshmi, Lord Vishnu and Lord Mahadev on this day with puja things from puja kits store. There are many different rituals and rules of this puja and it is an important festival. If you are seeking happiness, peace and success then you should definitely take part in the celebrations. Let us have a look at the puja thali items that you need.
Things Needed for the Puja:-
- Spiritual Gold Plated Frame of the deities.
- Sweets to offer to the deities and devotees as Prashad.
- Sandalwood paste.
- Basil Leaves.
- Sesame Seeds.
- Chana dal.
Now, let us have a look at the rituals of this puja.
The Vidhi of Akshaya Tritiya:–
- Clean the space thoroughly before the puja begins.
- Take a bath and wear new or clean clothes.
- Do sthapana of the deities and place the idols carefully.
- Apply sandalwood paste on the frames and vermillion on Ma Lakshmi’ s forehead.
- Offer fresh flowers.
- Repeat the mantras after the pandit or this year you can play them on your phone and repeat after that. It is very important to chant the mantra carefully.
- While worshipping Lord Vishny, offer the sesame seeds, sweets and dal.
- Vishnu and Lakshmi are the goddesses of health and wealth. Therefore, you should seek their blessings on this day.
- Place the new gold or items in front of the deities. It will bring you wealth and fortune.
- Distribute the sweets once the puja is over.
These are some important things you need to know about the auspicious festival of Akshaya Tritiya. Get puja kits online from puja items online store in Delhi or visit the website of PujaShoppe. It is India’s largest puja samagri store in India. Also, please stay home, stay safe.