Celebrate Shani Jayanti in the year 2021. Gain good luck and fortune by worshipping Lord Shani with sincerity and premium puja items bought online.
Shani Amavasya or Shanishchara Jayanti commemorates the birth of Lord Shani which takes place in Vaishak Vadya Chaturdasi Amavasya. According to Hindu mythology, Lord Shani is the most feared God among all others because his anger is far off the limit. So all devotees offer their prayers with puja thali items and puja kits in order to impress the Lord and keep away from falling in his angry notice.
Shri Shanidev is the Lord of justice and righteousness. He is the governor of the planet Saturn and Saturday is the day dedicated to his pujas. He is the son of Surya Dev and Devi Chhaya.
If you want the blessings of Lord Shani, you should keep a special puja on Shani Jayanti. Alternatively, you can also visit the nearest Shani temple to get rid of all the obstacles in your life. Pray to the lord with utmost devotion and respect and recite Shani Stotra of Dasharatha. This will help you fight all the difficulties, hurdles, and problems and grant you a peaceful life.
1. Why Do People Fear Lord Shani?
Today, all of us try to lead our life by following the principles that are dear to us. But in this course, there are times when we sway and willingly or unwillingly we deviate from the path of truth and go in the wrong direction. These wrongdoings become a huge setback in our lives. According to beliefs, if you cannot please Lord Shani or you do not follow the righteous path, you can face his wrath and within a blink of an eye, your life can go downhill. This is the reason why most devotees live in fear of Shani dev.
2. What Are the Puja Procedures to Follow At Home?
- Keep Lord Shani’s iron statue in your home’s temple.
- According to spiritual leaders and gurus, it is important to keep statues, idols, or spiritual frames of Lord Shiva, Hanuman, and Ganesha by his side.
- On the day of the Amavyasa, mix some sesame seeds and til oil in your water before taking a bath.
- You can observe a fast but remember to maintain it correctly and stay away from food and water all throughout the day.
- Offer blue flowers which are Lord Shiva’s favorite to the idol.
- Prepare bhog to offer to the Lord when you arrange for the commencement of the puja ritual.
- Call an experienced Pandit Ji who is well aware of all the puja procedures and mantras and will guide you through the rituals correctly.
- After the puja ends, distribute the prasad among all your family members, friends, and neighbors.
For pooja samagri online shopping, resort to PujaShoppe, Also, the best store for divine gift items in India.
Direction here: https://goo.gl/maps/LdcMTwbnTQeTHWYL7