Exams are of superlative importance in life and can make or break our career. There are many prestigious exams which take place in our country, giving you a chance of a better life ahead. Some of the exams are IIT JEE, SSC, IAS, PO bank etc. but even after doing so much of hard work and giving successive exams, we don’t see good results. Everybody has brains, then why only some people get through the exams even after doing the same amount of hard work.
Some people face difficulties while memorizing things, even if they do memorize, they forget it very soon. So, this can affect your exam very badly. To overcome this problem, you can take help from Goddess Saraswati and solve your issue. She will bless you with intellect, knowledge, and wisdom, much required for exams.
Things you need for this puja
Kalash, an idol of Ganesha and Saraswati, red tika, clean white cloth, milk, gulal, incense sticks, durva grass, betel leaves, betel nut, 5 types of fruits, rice, kumkum, turmeric, bel patra, mango leaves. The day before you plan to perform this puja, make sure you clean all your important books, laptop, geometry box or anything related to the exam.
Procedure of the puja
- Place the idol of Goddess Saraswati on a clean red cloth.
- Decorate the Maa Saraswati with flowers, kumkum, and garlands.
- Cover Maa Saraswati with a white cloth.
- Instigate your prayers by offering your prayers to Lord Ganesha first.
- Light the lamp.
- Offer flowers and fruits to Goddess Saraswati.
- Bring your important book or notes and place it near the deity.
- Sprinkle some water on deity from the leaf followed by sprinkling on the book and to yourself.
- Apply kumkum to book.
- Offer some flowers to book and light the incense.
- Offer the Prasad you have made to deity followed by a book.
- Chant the mantra given below for 108 times.
- Meditate for about 15 minutes requesting Goddess to get success in the exam.
“Yaa kundendu tushaaradhawala, yaa shubhra vastravrutha
Yaa veena varadanda manditakara yaa shweta padmasanaa.
Yaa brahmachyuta shankara prabhrutibhi devai sadaa vandita,
Saa maam pathu saraswati bhagavati nishshesha, jadyapaha.
Aum saraswathyae namah, dhyanartham, pushpam samarpayami.”
Benefits of this puja
- To get excellent results in exam.
- To minimize the negative effects.
- To make memory stronger and more intense.
- To attain peaceful mind.
- To get supreme knowledge.
This puja depends upon many factors and cannot be conjoint for everyone. So, we request you to provide us the following details for the Puja:
- Full name of the person for whom the Puja has to be performed.
- Father’s name.
- Date of birth.
- Place of birth.
- Country of birth.
- Time of birth.
- Gautra if known.
Any additional information you want us to know.
If you want to know how to perform these pujas in detail or facing some issues while performing these pujas, then you can get in touch with our Astrologers/Pandits by calling at 9555966666.