Baisakhi is almost around the corner but with the lockdown period, it is impossible to celebrate. Here’s how you can stay in and celebrate with puja kits.
India is a diverse land that consists of many religions and cultures. As a result, you will see people celebrating some kind of festival throughout the year. The celebrations never stop. But, the current situation of COVID-19 has brought the entire world to a standstill. People are not getting out of their home and maintaining social distancing. In this situation, it is impossible to get out and enjoy. However, the festival of Baisakhi is almost here and it is one of the largest festivals in India. Baisakhi is of great significance in the Sikhism religion as well as for farmers. Everyone immerses in the grand celebration of Baisakhi. People accumulate on roads and Gurudwaras to pay respect. But, this is a complete no-no in this crisis. So, how to celebrate Baisakhi this year? Well, worry not as you can have a mild celebration at your home with puja kits online.
The Significance of Baisakhi:–
- North Indian states vigorously celebrate Baisakhi. It is one of their major festivals. They celebrate it with online puja samagri.
- It is especially significant for Sikhs and Punjabis for several reasons. They take part in this celebration with puja thali items from the puja store online.
- Baisakhi is the start of their Solar new year. They greet each other on this day with sweets and gifts from a puja samagri store in India.
- This festival also marks the beginning to harvest Rabi crop- the winter crop.
- Farmers and other agricultural experts pray and thank god for the good crops and seek their blessings to harvest more crops.
- In the year 1699, the tenth Sikh Guru- Guru Gobind Singh established the Khalsa Panth. This helped in evoking nationalism and unity amongst the people in his meeting at Anandpur Sahib. Devotees pay homage to him with puja items.
- He was successful in converting the Pan Piaras (first five disciples) into Singhs by giving them nectar. This was the effort of successful induction in the martial community.
- Baisakhi was the day when the long tradition of Gurus came to an end. They took the Guru Granth Sahib as an immortal guide for the community.
- Many states observe Baisakhi as a harvest festival with different names like Pongal, Onam and Makar Sankranti.
- Every sector from schools to Gurudwaras take part in the auspicious celebrations.
- Every year several events take place in the honour of Baisakhi. People from ages eight to eighty actively participate in the celebrations.
How to Celebrate It At Home?
Well, you cannot do much at home but you can definitely do something. You should get a gold spiritual frame and perform the puja ceremonies. If you live with your family then you can pray together and have small events. If you live alone then facetime your family and pray together with premium puja kits. These small steps will ensure fulfilment. Let us come together and pray that the world heals soon.
This is how you can celebrate Baisakhi at home. If you want to do pooja samagri online shopping then search for puja thali items store/Indian puja store/ puja samagri store/shop near me or visit the website of PujaShoppe.