Makar Sankranti carries great importance in our country. People celebrate this harvest festival with great devotion and the necessary puja samagri.
With the onset of the new year, new festivals have started to kick in. One of the greatest harvest festivals Makar Sankranti is almost here and people are busy preparing for it. This festival has more than one importance. People of almost all religion celebrates the festival of Makar Sankranti. Besides being a harvest festival, it has also some celestial importances. It is the phase where the Sun marks the transition towards the zodiac sign of Capricorn (Makara). It also marks the end of winter seasons and the onset of spring. Makar Sankranti is a solar festival that falls on the same date (14th-15th January) almost every year. Each state celebrates Makar Sankranti in different ways and it involves various rituals. People celebrate Makar Sankranti with the required puja samagri. Nowadays, they prefer to buy puja samagri online.
In India, people pay great importance to the rituals of any festival. They celebrate it with great devotion. It is necessary to buy the proper Indian puja items from the puja samagri store online in India. People nowadays prefer to get everything online as everyone’s busy with their hectic schedules and they get hardly any time to go around in the market searching for everything. That is why they prefer to buy puja accessories online. Doing Pooja samagri online shopping is a very time-saving and convenient method. You can buy Indian puja saman from pooja stores online. So, doing online shopping of pooja items can get you puja kits online easily. There are plenty of puja items store in India. Let us have a look at the rituals of Makar Sankranti.
The Rituals of Makar Sankranti:–
- Devotees need to clean their house properly first thing in the morning.
- It is necessary to take an oil bath early morning before performing the rituals.
- Everyone decorates the house with rangoli and other pooja things.
- Married women perform the Haldi Kumkum ceremony.
- They worship Surya dev.
- Some people also perform Shanti havan on this day.
- Prashad is distributed amongst people and in temples.
- Gul and til laddoos are consumed to remove negative powers.
- People worship small muds.
- We also refer to Makar Sankranti as the great kite-flying festival. After the puja and the rituals are over, everyone from ages eight to eighty fly kites. Everyone gets into a fun mood when they fly kites. This symbolizes the free spirit of people.
These are the rituals involved in Makar Sankranti. You can shop pooja samagri from puja thali items store online. You can also search the Indian puja samagri store near me or visit the website of PujaShoppe to get the necessary kinds of stuff.