The Karwa Chauth festival is celebrated with pooja samagri and decorative thali online. To know more, read this article.
The occasion of Karwa Chauth is considered very significant within the Hindu culture. On this day, all the married women observe strict fasting from sunrise till the time of moonrise. The objective is to pray for the longevity of their husbands as well as their good health, prosperity, and well-being. Worshippers like them celebrate this day with puja saman that they buy from the pooja items store in India.
Most prominently celebrated in the western and northern parts of India, on this day, all the married Hindu women dedicate themselves to their beloved husbands. They buy pooja kits and pooja products online to celebrate this auspicious day. These women are called Saubhagyavati, referring to their happy and joyous state of wifehood. When you celebrate this day, along with many other married women, relatives, and friends, it emanates a more religious touch. You can Buy Puja Accessories Online exclusively for this festival.
The Significance of this day:-
The holy day of Karwa Chauth is widely solemnized and glorified by both the Hindus and the Sikhs with Indian puja items. The word ‘Karva’ signifies a ‘clay pot’ while Chauth means ‘the fourth.’ Hence, this day commemorates the fourth day following the full moon during the month of Kartik (according to the calendar). People also observe this day with Premium Puja Samagri, typically after the autumn harvest season. Gifts and good wishes are exchanged between friends and relatives to highlight the importance of this day further.
The mother-in-law has to gift religious The Karwa Chauth Puja vidhi pooja samagri, new jewelry, clothes, and gifts to her married daughter as well as her daughter-in-law. Women deck up in new outfits, especially a Sari, and apply Mehendi. The puja begins now.
The Karwa Chauth Puja Vidhi:-
- You have to wake up early in the morning, take a bath and eat some fruits before sunrise. Now you have to start observing the fast with Puja items online. You have to take this resolution- ” mama sukhasoubhagya Putra susthira Sri achaye kar chauthiyes vrathamah karishye.” Remember not to drink any water throughout the day.
- Next, you have to make a drawing on the wall with the ground rice paste. It is known as. Karva Dharna is the name of this sketch. You can also buy decorative thali online from the pooja shop near me.
- The married women have to cook delicacies for the family, like puris and halwa.
- The worshipping of Mata Gauri is a must. Cover her idol or murti with a red chunari and offer her sweets and other belongings bought from the puja store online.
- To seek the blessings of the goddess, you have to place a lotta filled with water. Up to the lid, you have to cover everything with wheat and sugar. Then you have to place the Dakshina on top of it. Make the symbol of the swastika on the lotta. You also have to sprout the mud to give.
- All the women sit together and listen to the historical story of Karva Chauth. Once the entire puja done with pooja decoration items online is over, the women touch the feet of the elders.
- At night, after the full moon comes out, you have to look at it through a. Decorate the puja plate and other online puja samagri like thirteen grains of wheat, lotus, and holy water.
- Feed your husband sweets and water and then take his blessings. This way, the entire ritual is complete.
You can buy pooja things and do puja shopping online at the most affordable prices from the store of “PujaShoppe.” This is a reputed store that sells diverse kinds of divine and spiritual samagri and puja kits for every festival. You can shop pooja samagri from here without any hassle.