Worship of Lord Satyanarayan can bring positive results. The items can be bought through satyanarayan puja samagri online for this purpose. Here’s more on it.
Lord Satyanarayan is a revered God among Hindus. He is yet another form of Lord Vishnu. Every month, thousands of devotees worship him. The samagris for the Puja are simple to procure and may be procured through satyanarayan puja samagri online and the puja may be conducted at home. Worshipped with devotion and with perseverance, it is told that Lord Satyanarayan does not fail his loving devotees.
The Advantages of Worshipping Lord Satyanarayan are many: –
- The puja conducted at home is known to bring success to the devotees. Those conducting the puja are able to fulfil their desire and their wishes are always fulfilled.
- Conducting of Lord satyanarayan pooja is known to bring in overall welfare of a person which is inclusive of his physical and mental health.
- Doing the pooja with devotion with right kind of puja samagri helps devotees fulfil their needs and desires about overall improvement in wealth, and prosperity.
- Worshipping the Lord is known to ward off different kinds of evil, including evil eye.
- It is known to remove the sins of the past life.
This puja can be done through online puja samagri which makes procurement easier.
The Steps Involved In the Pooja Include:-
- Taking a bath early in the morning by those who wish to take part in the pooja
- Prepare the place of worship through installation of the image or idol of both Lord Ganesha and Lord Satyanarayan.
- Begin the pooja with the invocation of Lord Ganesha and offering Modak
- Perform pooja of Lord Satyanarayan as per vidhi along with aarti and mantra jaap
- Recite the 271 verses of Satyanarayan Katha
- Performing Homa specific to the Pooja
- Prasad Distribution among devotees and vistors. The Prasad for this special occasion is Sinni, prepared with Semolina.
The Prasad for this purpose is special and needs to be distributed among all those who are present at the occasion. Those doing the pooja must keep a fast from dawn till the pooja is completed and Prasad is distributed.
Some of the Pooja Things Required for the Pooja Include:-
- Lamp – Both Oil & Ghee
- Conch Shell
- 2 Jars (copper)
- 2 Plates (copper)
- Kumkum powder
- Turmeric powder
- Rangoli powder
- Betel Nuts – 30
- Betel Leaves- 30
- Coconuts- 8
- Almonds- 5
- Tulsi Leaves -1000
- Flowers (for offering and garlands)
Bananaplant (for making canopy)
- Raw Rice
All these are important items required for conducting Satyanarayan puja. Performed with devotion, Lord Satyanarayan helps fulfil all wishes and helps the families come out of troubles. All that is needed is true devotion to the Lord and arrangement of the items.