For shopping premium quality puja samagri, God photo frames, puja items, place your trust in PujaShoppe. Enjoy Saraswati puja with much excitement and devotion.
The long, dry winter comes to an end and the earth looks vibrant and colorful again with Vasant Panchami that marks the arrival of spring. Saraswati Puja is one of the most widely performs rituals in the Hindu community disperse all across the world. The color yellow holds a special significance in this puja ritual as it signifies the vibrancy of life. Devotees engage in worshipping the divine power of knowledge, Mother Saraswati with divine gifts, and pooja kits. Young learners pay their homage and show their reverence to the Goddess by singing devotional hymns and also, Chanting mantras.
1. Legends of Goddess Saraswati:-
- Goddess Saraswati is often seen as an equivalent to the Vedic Goddess Savitri and Gayatri. Saraswati represents intelligence, consciousness, cosmic knowledge, creativity, arts, and also, music. She is also known as the one with the purest blood.
- According to legends, Lord Brahma is the creator of the universe but he needed support from Saraswati to sustain the cosmic energy. With the help of her knowledge, he maintained dharma, brought stability to the universe, and sustained growth.
2. Major Highlights of Vasant Panchami:-
- The Panchami Tithi of Magha, Shukla Paksha is the day when devotees celebrate the birth of Goddess Saraswati which we fondly know as Shri Panchami or Saraswati Puja.
- In West Bengal, the most common tradition that devotees follow on this day is Vidyarambham (Vidya + Aarambham). It means the beginning of education or learning the letters of the native language. Kids of 3-4 years take part in this and also, it is the first time they learn to write.
- Another common ritual is students visit school and colleges where they arrange for the puja. Everyone waits for Saraswati puja every year to enjoy welcoming the Goddess with open arms and honor in hearts.
- The event of kite flying on Vasant Panchami is a customary affair among the youths. Both skilled and unskilled participants bring in their own kits in the competition and rejoice in cutting their opponent’s kites.
“Yaa Kundendu tushaara haara dhavalaa, Ya shubhra vastra vritha
Ya veenavara dandamanditakara, Yaa shwetha padmaasana
Yaa brahma achyutha shankara prabhuti bhir Devaisadaa Vanditha
Saa Maam Paatu Saraswatee Bhagavatee Nihshesha jaadyaapahaa”
It is a belief that Chanting Saraswati Vandana deepens students‘ concentration and also, helps them fare well in the exams.
Are you searching for the best platform to shop puja samagri for Saraswati puja? Without much thinking, you can get in touch with PujaShoppe for online puja service, and also, online pandit booking for Saraswati puja. It is the most popular puja store online that is the one-stop solution for all your religious needs.