We all know health is wealth!! But how many of us actually believe in prevention? It is very important to incorporate certain good habits to lead a healthy life and happy life. And one of the most important aspects of keeping yourself healthy is to let clean energy flow. This is where Feng Shui comes into play!! Here are some Feng Shui tips to live a healthy and stress-free life-
• Replace old stuff with new ones such as changing old mattress with a new one, it will help bring new positive energy to the home.
• Do change your paint after every 4-5 years to keep your aura clean and positive.
• Make sure that you sink in only clean air and for that use air purifier at home.
• Keep things like radios, phones, and clocks away from your bed as these equipments may take away the vital energy required by your body.
• Avoid having any object at home, which has sharp corner, it is known as “poison arrows” in Feng Shui. Hide it with any plant or any other decoration thing.
• Avoid having spiral staircases at home.
• Avoid having cactus and spider plant at home. Instead, get lush and vibrantly green plant.
• Make sure that the center of your house is clean and is not cluttered with any stuff.
• Keep your house clean every time as clutter house can entangle you in a lower resonance.
• Use bells and wind chimes at home.
• Take a walk every day to balance your energy.
• Drink 7-8 glasses of water every day to stay hydrated, it helps in bringing positive energy throughout.
• Make sure that your house is receiving as much natural light as possible. It will help you in attaining a good health and well-being.
Inculcate these tips into your daily routine to lead a healthy and productive life.