The month of Shrawan is dedicated to Lord Shiva. In this blog, we will learn about the importance of shiva mantra and how they benefit us. Keep reading for more information.
One of the Trimurti who is also the creator and destructor of the universe- Lord Shiva is one of the most important deities in our culture. He symbolizes perfection and good luck. Being one of the most prominent deities, he observes the trinity from a distance with Lord Vishnu and Brahma. Devotees believe that he has the power to control time and hence he can destroy everything in a matter of seconds. But, Lord Shiva is also the creator and hence he wants his devotees to stay happy. He is also devoid of any worldly or materialistic pleasures and enjoys the simplicity of his devotee’s offer. According to him the only way to find happiness is to reflect on your Karma. He is also the protector of Vedas. The month of Shrawan is dedicated to him and people worship him with puja kits online.
In this month besides worshipping him, people chant the Shiv mantras. These mantras are very strong and powerful. Another name of the Shiv Mantra is Raksha Kavach Mantra. If you can please him by chanting the mantra then he will clear all the obstacles and hurdles from your path. The month of Shrawan is also very auspicious to perform Shiv Puja with pooja items. There are also amazing healing powers in the Shiva sutras and mantras. One of the strongest Shiv Mantras is the Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra. It helps you get rid of your fear. Hindu mythology states that there are many different Shiv mantras that honors the different incarnations of Mahadev. Let us have a look at the benefits of reciting Shiv Mantra.
The Benefits of Chanting Shiva Mantra:–
- It helps you get rid of your fears.
- If you chant the mantras daily, you will overcome all the hurdles.
- Lord Shiva also grants your wishes.
- You will prosper and remain healthy
- It also helps in getting rid of stress, sadness, and diseases.
- The mantra purifies your mind, soul, and body.
- You remain calm and free from agitation, failure, frustration, and rejection.
- It brings you a step closer to salvation and success.
- Reciting this mantra also helps you become mentally strong. Get pooja things online.
There are a few things you need to follow if you want to get the benefits. First, you need to buy online puja samagri and do the puja. Let us have a look at the process:
- Devotees need to get up early in the morning and take a bath.
- They need to visit the nearest Shiva temple.
- Devotees bathe the Shivling in a mixture of honey, milk, and water. This is the Jalabhishekam.
- Always light the Diya, incense sticks and candles before chanting the mantras.
- Chant the mantra with full devotion and concentration.
- Make an offering of Bel leaves, fruits, flowers, and Datura to the deity.
- Then, start doing the Aarti.
These are some important things you need to know about Shiv Mantra. If you want to do puja samagri online shopping visit the website of Pujashoppe.