Do you know the significance of fasting on Thursday or you perform the puja without knowing the importance of it and by buying the required pooja things?
As per Hinduism, every day is dedicated to a Hindu God or Goddess. For example, Vrihaspativar or Thursday is dedicated to Lord Vishnu. It is believed that wearing yellow dresses can bring good luck on Thursday. Many people do fasting on every Thursday especially those who strongly believe in Vishnu. Those who do the fasting eat food only once during the whole day and worship the Lord with all the required pooja things in the morning along with chanting the specific mantra.
Now Let’s Explore the reasons or the Benefits for doing this Vrat:-
- People do this vrat to get blessed with happiness, wealth, and prosperity.
- People who are looking for the ideal life partners also do this vrat.
- Married couples do this vrat for a happy married life and for removing the hindrances coming on their way.
- Thursday vrat can be done for worshipping Lord Vishnu and Goddess Lakshmi as well. Maa Lakshmi helps to strengthen and improve the financial condition of the devotee and the family.
- Thursday fasting improves the health condition of the devotees and their families as well.
- Self-satisfaction and salvation can be achieved through Thursday fasting.
- The devotee always stays at a good distance from enemies and evil energies with Thursday fasting.
- One of the main reasons is that the devotee can stay connected to the God and the Goddess with this simple way of fasting. Actually, people remember the Lords only when there is a difficulty. They remember God only when in trouble. So, by fasting and worshipping the Lord at least one day a week will help them to stay connected to the Lord.
- Keeping Thursday fasting helps to keep control over the senses and mind.
The primary objective of doing Thursday fasting is to feel lighter and comfortable while doing the meditation. The wishes and desires of all those who do the fasting with a clean and pure heart are always fulfilled. You can start doing the fasting from the first Thursday of the Shukla Paksha of any of the months. Take your bath early in the morning, wear your yellow attire, and then worship Lord Vishnu and Goddess Lakshmi with yellow flowers preferably. You will get all the puja samagris along with puja thali online now. The fancy puja samagri online stores have everything for your Thursday puja.