Vasant Panchami is celebrated in different parts of the country by various names. Let us have a look at the rituals and what puja samagri you need.
Vasant Panchami marks the onset of spring and the end of the winter season. It falls on the fifth day of Maagha every year and in the Gregorian calendar, it falls on late January or early February. People all over the country celebrate this auspicious occasion of Vasant Panchami on that day. According to the mythology, Maa Saraswati- the goddess of art, culture, education and even love took birth that day. People also call it Saraswati Puja or the Valentine’s Day of Bengalees.
On this day, we worship her in order to gain wisdom, perspective, and gratitude. One needs to collect the right puja samagri from Indian puja samagri store online in India. People also refer to this day as the beginning of life. It is believed that Spring is the king of all seasons and that is why people expect happiness and good fortunes to come their way. It is the season of rebirth and renewal. Since the fields turn yellow with new harvests on this season, people named this day as Vasant Panchami- which is the Vasanti colour.
Any auspicious and religious festivals require the correct puja things. You need to get puja samagri online from any puja items store online in Delhi, India. Vasant Panchami is the celebration of the season and also paying tribute to education, knowledge, wisdom and empowerment. So, to get the most benefits you should make absolutely no mistake in purchasing the Indian puja saman. You can do puja samagri online shopping by browsing puja thali items store online. It is very convenient and smart to get premium puja kits online in Delhi as they contain a lot of necessary items like puja camphor tablets.
Significances of Vasant Panchami:–
- Astrologers say that Vasant Panchami is the most auspicious day to get married.
- It is the birthday of Maa Saraswati.
- She is the deity of education and wisdom.
- Students seek blessings from her.
- It is the onset of the spring season.
- New harvests grow.
Rituals of Vasant Panchami:–
- You need to do the sthapna of Maa Saraswati. You can either get an idol or buy gold plated wall hanging frames online.
- People who host puja wear white or yellow clothes.
- Wake up early in the morning and take a bath in turmeric water. You also need to apply turmeric paste on the body.
- Place a pot or Kalash on a clean white muslin cloth.
- Put turmeric, kumkum and, rice on the pot and the idol.
- Fill the Kalash with holy water.
- Place mango leaves and also betel leaves.
- Keep a book or instrument near the goddess.
- Chant the mantra along with the priest.
- Distribute the Prasad.
These are the rituals of performing the puja of Vasant Panchami. You can get pooja things online by typing Indian puja samagri store shop near me or visit the website of PujaShoppe.