Ratha Saptami is almost here and it is an important ritual for the Hindus. Read this blog to know more about it and the puja samagris that you need.
Ratha Saptami is a special day which is solely dedicated to Lord Surya or Surya Dev. People say that on this day Lord Surya sits on his chariot with seven white horses and tours the northern half of the globe. It falls on Shukla Paksha in the month of Magh and that is why in some parts of the globe they also term it as Magha Saptami. According to mythology, Lord Suryadev enlightened the world on this day. This means that light came into this world on the day of Ratha Saptami. Hence, it is also the birthday of Surya dev. People also term this day as Surya Jayanti. This day involves a lot of ritualistic movements. Devotees worship Lord Surya in a full-fledged way on this day. To satisfy and please him, you need the proper puja samagri. You can get them from puja samagri store online in India.
Worshipping him and satisfying him is quite tricky and not easy. That is why you need to get the Indian puja saman right. You can get premium puja kit in Delhi from puja items store online in Delhi. If you are someone who had no idea that Ratha Saptami is almost here and you have no preparations then doing pooja samagri online shopping is a convenient way. You do not have to go to the stores to get the Indian puja thali items at a higher price. You can get them from the puja thali items store online. Now, let us know more about Ratha Saptami.
The Benefits of Performing Ratha Saptami:–
- It helps you get rid of your sins.
- Doing this puja helps you purify yourselves.
- It takes you a bit closer to salvation.
- It gives you a long life.
- Helps you maintain good health.
- You can gain immense happiness and joy.
The Rituals of Ratha Saptami:–
- You need to wake up early and take a holy dip in the Ganges on the eve of Ratha Saptami.
- You need to do this only during dawn.
- The next ritual is Arghyadaan where you offer water to Surya Dev and perform the Suryanamaskar. You need to do this twelve times in a row to get maximum benefits.
- Then, devotees perform the Ratha Saptami Puja where you light Diya, incense sticks, camphor tablets, and offer red flowers to Surya dev.
- Then the female devotees draw the chariot to welcome lord Surya.
- You need to chant the Gayatri Mantra constantly.
These are some of the rituals that you need to know about Ratha Saptami. To get the best puja ingredients, visit the website of PujaShoppe.