Shop for puja kits and Hanuman Chalisa yantra on the pious occasion of Hanuman Jayanti. Here is a brief about the significance of this day to the Hindus.
One of the most popular heroes in the mythological tales, Lord Hanuman’s birthday is approaching soon. Immensely venerated by all devotees across India and Nepal, Lord Hanuman took birth on the 15th day of Shukla Paksha of Chaitra month to Anjana Devi and the king Kesari. The 27th of April this year is an important day for all Hindus as it marks Hanuman Jayanti. Thus, this day is all about worshipping Hanuman Ji idols and Hanuman Ji wall frames with utmost devotion and faith.
1. What Is The Importance Of Celebrating Hanuman Jayanti?
According to beliefs, the way to seek Lord Ram’s blessings is through Hanuman Ji. As he is an ardent devotee of Ram, therefore if you worship Hanuman Ji devotedly, you will receive both their blessings. Lord Hanuman is also popular by the names Bajrang Bali and Anjaneya. He is a Chiranjeevi meaning blessed with immortality and well known among everyone for his mighty strength, power and valor. Moreover, this day is important for all Hindus especially wrestlers, and bodybuilders.
2. Hanuman Jayanti Puja Vidhi:
- Lord Hanuman represents unparalleled devotion and selfless sacrifice. His humility is a hallmark in history. Before this special day approaches, devotees indulge in pooja samagri online shopping to buy all the necessary puja kits. They place vermillion or red cloth, decorate it with marigold flowers, place Hanuman Ji idol and offer laddu, halwa, banana as prasad. They also make it a point to visit the temples to light diya and pray to the Lord.
- Devotees lovingly call Hanuman Ji ‘Sankat Mochan’ as he is the one who relieves all his followers from the difficulties of life. No matter whatever your problems are or how hard the situation is, he will show you the right way to come out of it. Devotees use the divine Hanuman Chalisa Yantra for chanting mantras and Hanuman Ashtak on the day.
3. How Do Citizens Of Different States Celebrate Hanuman Jayanti?
- In the states of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, Hanuman Jayanti celebrations continue for 41-days. It starts on Chaitra Purnima and ends on the tenth day of Hanuman Jayanti during Krishna Paksha in Vaishakha month.
- Whereas in the state of Karnataka, Hanuman Jayanti is popular by the name of Hanuman Vratam. Observed on Shukla Paksha Trayodashi during Margashirsha month, the ritual is of immense significance to the citizens.
- In Tamil Nadu, devotees observe Hanuman during Margashirsha Amavasya. According to the Gregorian calendar, Tamil Hanuman Jayanti falls in January or December.
For purchasing Dg Frame 105 Size 1a Classic Color Square Hanuman Ashirwad, Dg Frame 113 Size 1a Classic Color Square Panchmukhi Hanuman contact PujaShoppe, the best puja samagri stores in India. You can also book pandit Ji online for puja and other religious purposes.
Direction here: https://goo.gl/maps/LdcMTwbnTQeTHWYL7