Paush Purnima is a very important event and it is hugely celebrated. Read this blog to know more about it and the puja samagri that you need.
One of the most important events in the Hindu religion is Paush Purnima. People celebrate in the month of Paush according to the Hindu calendar. Devotees usually perform this puja on a full moon tithi. Lakhs and thousands of followers celebrate this Purnima and perform all the rituals. According to the normal Gregorian Calender, we usually observe this in the month of December-January. Paush Purnima is an interesting event as it involves a lot of rituals. We are going to learn about the rituals and significances of Paush Purnima in this blog and what puja samagris that you need for this festival.
Any kind of festival needs to have the right Hindu puja items. You can get puja materials online by doing online shopping of puja samagri from puja samagri online store in India. It will save you a lot of time to buy puja samagri online. You can also get premium puja kits online in Delhi from puja kits store. There is a lot of pooja store online that you can purchase pooja items online. It is easy to shop for premium pooja samagri online as you can do it from the comfort of your home. Let us have a look at the rituals and significances of Paush Purnima now.
The Significances of Paush Purnima:–
- It holds great religious importance for the followers of the Hindu religion.
- Paush Purnima signals the end of the winters.
- It marks the beginning of the month of Magh, which is filled with rituals.
- It is also important as it falls in the time when the famous Kumbh Mela happens.
- There is a widespread belief that if the devotees take a dip at the Prayag Sangam then it will purify them and they will get rid of all their sins.
- It will help them fulfil their wishes and achieve their goals.
- The devotees cannot take a holy bathe anywhere; they can only do that in pilgrimage places.
- It helps the followers to get rid of their darkness and become calmer.
The Rituals of Paush Purnima:
- The first and foremost rule is taking a bath in holy water. You need to get up very early and take bathe in the holy water before sunrise.
- Devotees also do the suryanamaskar and offer prayers to the sun and perform other rituals.
- It is also important to keep the vrat of Lord Satyanarayan and worship Vishnuji with full devotion.
- You also need to recite the satyanarayan Katha with full devotion.
- People also do anna daan and vastra daan.
This is everything you need to know about Paush Purnima. You can buy puja accessories online by searching indian puja item store shop near me or visit the website of Pujashoppe. You can find everything there.