Lord Ganesh is the giver of wealth, fortune, prosperity. Through online puja shopping, buy the best quality puja kits for the upcoming Ganesh Chaturthi festival.
Lord Ganesha, the son of Goddess Parvati and Lord Shiva is the first divine power whose worshipping is done before any other puja. He is lovingly known as ‘Bappa’ meaning Father and he has another name ‘Vighnaharta‘. Vigna means obstacles, therefore he is the remover of all obstacles from your life. According to the Hindu calendar, celebrations of Ganesh Chaturthi start in the month of Bhadrapada, which is the fourth day of the first white half of the moon. This year, the festival falls on the 22nd of August. Welcome the Lord with supreme devotion and gratitude with divine gifts from the puja samagri store near you. For carrying out all puja rituals and vidhi successfully, you will also need knowledgeable pandits for Ganesh puja in Delhi.
During this festival, devotees dress up in their best attire, observe fast, conduct puja and praise him by singing various devotional hymns.
Ganesh Chaturthi Puja Ritual:-
There are some common rituals each year that the devotees perform to celebrate this joyous festival to seek the Lord’s blessings.
- Firstly, prior to the puja day, panditji confirms the puja tithi or the Shubh Muhurat to commence all the proceedings. Therefore, book pandit for Ganesh puja near you from a trusted source. Buying Ganesh idols from the nearby market is a common practice. Then a small mandap is set up beautifully decorated with flowers, garlands, and diyas.
- Early morning on the day of the puja, after taking a bath wearing new clothes is a common tradition. Bathing of the idol in clean and scented water takes place. Devotees use a new saffron cloth to cover the Lord until the puja commences.
- On the decided time the puja starts with panditji invoking the Lord’s blessings. He prepares the puja thali items with turmeric, kumkum, Chandan, flowers, etc. Nowadays puja shopping online is very easy. Thus buying premium quality puja samagri from a reputed brand from the comfort of your home, is a brilliant idea.
- Puja Arthi forms an essential aspect of any ritual. During the Arthi, devotees sing devotional songs and read pious shlokas to seek the Lord’s blessings. No puja concludes without this Arthi. After that distribution of prasad’s and sweets take place.
Favorites of Lord Ganesha:-
- Sweets: Our favorite Ganeshji has a special attraction to sweets. Modak and Motichur laddus are his all-time favorites. Therefore all houses and puja pandals make sure that these sweets are prepared and served.
- Flowers: Hibiscus is his favorite flower. Especially the red-colored, 5-petaled flower denotes the ushering of positive energy by warding off all the evils. Durva grass is also an important addition to the puja. Hence, you should never forget to add both durva and hibiscus flowers to your puja samagri list.
Shop spiritual frames, God photo frames, pooja kits, and other spiritual products from PujaShoppe.