Celebrate Ashwin Purnima on the 30th of October,2020. Receive the divine blessings of Goddess Laxmi, by worshipping her with premium puja items from online stores in Delhi.
Ashwin Purnima falls on the day of the new moon in the month of Ashwin according to the Hindu calendar. It is also known by other names like Kojagori Purnima and Sharad Purnima. This festival holds special significance and all the devotees pray to Goddess Lakshmi unanimously with online puja samagri. At Vrindavan, Braj, and Nathdwara, celebrations on Ashwin Purnima are a common sight.
1. The Importance of Purnima Puja:-
Every Purnima day, brings with itself, unique puja vidhi and ritual. Goddess Laxmi has a special attachment to all the Purnima days according to old beliefs. Devotees observe puja on these days in a special way to seek her blessings, the supreme power of wealth and prosperity. For all the puja rituals, the best option for online puja samagri shopping is from a puja saman store near you.
Among the all other Purnima days, 5 of them are the most popular, these are:-
2. Legend: Story Behind Ashwin Purnima:-
- Once a trader had two daughters and both of them kept fast on Purnima days. The elder daughter followed all the rituals while the younger one kept neglecting the practices.
- After marriage, the elder daughter had a beautiful healthy baby boy. But unfortunately, the son of the younger sister died. As time passed, all her sons embraced death. The younger sister became grief-stricken and to find a solution went to a priest. He then pointed out that all this was the result of her carelessness of not following Purnima Vrat religiously. She understood her mistake and began praying devotedly and also kept fasts. This time her baby was healthy but after a few days, he too died.
- The younger sister knew that her elder sibling had the blessings of Lord Chandra and could make her child alive again. So, she hid the little baby boy with a cloth and placed him on the bed. When her elder sister came, she sat on the bed and her saree graciously touched the baby. He sprang back to life and started crying.
- After this incident, Ashwin Purnima Vrat became famous among devotees. They prayed to Lord Vishnu, Goddess Laxmi, and also Lord Chandra. The arrangements of the Purnima Vrat included brass pooja items, divine gifts, and pious puja kits.
3. Why Do People Follow Ashwin Purnima Vrat?
Pandits and priests will tell you that Ashwin Purnima is one of the most sacred days to worship Goddess Laxmi. She was born on this day and therefore on this day, she descends down on the earth from Heaven to take rounds. Those who fast on this day and follow the rituals with full devotion can receive immense wealth, riches, and blessings.
For conducting Ashwin Purnima puja, get in touch with PujaShoppe to book pandits online. Trust the best spiritual brand in India to buy spiritual frame gold plated puja samagri, God photo frames, pooja things, and other essential puja saman.
Direction here: https://goo.gl/maps/LdcMTwbnTQeTHWYL7