Pray to Lord Hanuman with puja kits bought online and puja thali items. Know why he came to be known as Sankat Mochan and what is the importance of Hanuman Chalisa.
Lord Hanuman is the son of Pawan Dev and the divine companion of Lord Ram. He is an ardent devotee of Lord Ram and is one of the central characters in the epic Ramayana. To devotees, Lord Hanuman is the ideal combination of strength, power, and assertive excellence. His supreme devotion towards Lord Ram is known to all and is a source of inspiration to many. Praying to Hanuman Ji with divine gifts and puja items will instill in you the strength to carry on life’s battles seamlessly.
1. History Behind Lord Hanuman’s Immense Power:-
- During his childhood, once Lord Hanuman saw the rising Sun and mistook it to be a fruit. So he went in its direction to grasp it but Lord Indra stopped his quest and struck him with his thunderbolt. This made Hanumanji fall to the ground and he grievously hurt himself as his jaw collapsed. Seeing the pain of his son, Vayu dev retracted his force, and all living beings suffered from the dearth of air.
- Lord Shiva, understanding the seriousness of the situation intervened and rescued Hanuman Ji. Later Lord Indra understood his mistake and granted Hanuman Ji the power to make me a strong, mighty person whose body will like steel or vajra. Lord Brahma also gave him the blessing of traveling to any place at light’s speed, Lord Vishnu gave him the Gada which became his weapon in the future. Thus, Hanumanji became immortal and a unique power to reckon with.
2. Why Is Hanuman Ji Known As Sankat Mochan Among His Devotees?
- The word Sankat Mochan simply means remover of difficulties and Lord Hanuman aptly fits this description. He is the one devotees look upto in times of their difficulties, troubles, and distress. Even in the epic Ramayana, he helped Lord Ram to rescue Mother Sita from the demon Ravana. Similarly, taking his name and indulging in Hanuman pooja for 21 days will show your respect towards him. Also reciting Hanuman Chalisa, a devotional hymn of 40 verses written by Tulsi Das, will help you get rid of your troubles.
- You can read Hanuman Chalisa both in the morning as well as in the evening. If you are reading it in the morning, you should take a bath and then recite it. On the other hand, if you are chanting it in the evening, make sure you wash your hands, feet, and mouth before. Before going out for any important occasion. You should take the name of Hanuman Ji as this will bring good luck and grant you success. He is the one who guards you against the nightmares and wards of any evil happenings or danger. Praying to him on Tuesdays and Saturdays will bring peace and prosperity to your life.
You can indulge in pooja samagri online shopping from PujaShoppe, the best puja store online in India. Purchase Hanuman Ji photo frames and other God photo frames from this leading store at affordable prices.
Direction here: https://goo.gl/maps/LdcMTwbnTQeTHWYL7